free counters

5000 Beta keys to be given away.




Multiplay – is pleased to announce it has 5,000 beta keys for S2 Games’ Heroes of Newerth. The keys are for the closed beta and will be available from Monday 3rd August from Multiplay’s gaming downloads site, www.fileplay.net.

Craig Fletcher, Managing Director of Multiplay said:

“We are very pleased to be chosen by S2 Games to release 5000 keys for their highly-anticipated title. This represents the latest in an increasing portfolio of content delivered through the Fileplay site. Developers and publishers alike are really seeing the benefits of the clean, easy-to-use site for their beta key and file distribution needs. With new features still being launched, such as the High Definition video streaming last week, the site is going from strength to strength.”

To coincide with the UK’s largest LAN event, i37 (http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk), Multiplay will be allocating 2,000 of these keys specifically for those attending the event. The remaining 3,000 will be distributed over five days, with 600 available each day. These keys will allow the lucky gamers to join the closed beta and be some of a select few who are enjoying the game in advance of general release.

Links:
Multiplay

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi!This i perfect game for me i love it.Pls give me 1 beta key i want to play so much.

Unknown said...

Hi! This game i nice i want it!!! PLS SEND ME BETA KEY

Anonymous said...

Hi!I love this game pls give me beta key :)!!!My e-mail is Desulator@abv.bg

Unknown said...

hey guys..

send me a message to my email that you will get a beta keys.

email: bassralph@gmail.com

see yah..

or post to the contest post.. ^^

dwein said...

hi there,,,i realy want to play this game,,this is so interesting..
can u plz give me 1 beta key..
plzzzzz...
this is my email (wein21dancy@yahoo.com)
tnx...

Anonymous said...

i love it Pls give me a beta key i want to play so much.
pls :D
ty

Unknown said...

hi to all moderator,

i like so much with this type game, im so excited to play, but the problem is dont have beta keys so that il be a member of HON. Can you give me one beta kEys...? i look forward the beta keys...Thank you so much ...here is my email metz_rouge@yahoo.com